At Ladywood we use a variety of interventions to support pupils with Special Educational Needs such as:
- Elklan – speech and language development
- 1:1 Speech and Language programs
More detailed information about Speech & Language Support at Ladywood can be found by looking at our Prospectus pages (click here).
- ReadWriteInc – whilst this is a whole class program we do also give individuals and small groups additional interventions based on the programme.
- Toe by Toe – phonic precision teaching program from Y2 to Y6
- Numicon – basic number support for KS1
- Springboard Maths at KS2
- Jump Ahead for physical difficulties
- SEAL – emotional and social development
- Dinosaur School – emotional and social development
- Nurture groups/Friendship groups to support with behaviour
- 1:1 sessions with a therapist
- 1:1 support for pupils with a high level of need
- Each class has both a TA and a HLTA in class every day.